Wider Re-opening March 2021
Wider re-opening plans for Year 7 to 13 (March 2021)
When do students return?
Year groups are to return to school on different days during the week beginning 8th March 2021:
- Year 11, 12 and 13 - Monday 8th March 2021
- Year 10 - Tuesday 9th March 2021
- Year 7 - Wednesday 10th March 2021
- Year 8 - Thursday 11th March 2021
- Year 9 - Friday 12th March 2021
What happens on the day students return?
They must report to their form room (they will be open from 8.15am onwards), and will have a tutor group session during periods 1 and 2, followed by the resumption of normal lessons during period 3.
The first COVID test for students who have consented will take place during periods 1 and 2. Second and third COVID tests will take place within the two week period beginning from the date the students return to school.