Use Unifrog to help you make decisions regarding future careers.
If you need careers advice and are in Year 7 to Year 11 please see Mrs Dhanda, the school’s Careers Adviser, who is available in the Careers office on Mondays and Tuesdays' based in the Sixth From area her telephone number is 0121 327 1130 (ext. 233). If you are in Year 12 or Year 13, please see Mr H Tamber, his contact details are firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact him via the Sixth Form Careers MS Teams.
Additionally, you can get support from the National Careers Service. Their careers advisers can talk to you about your choices online or over the phone on 0800 100 900. Advisers are available from 8 am to 10 pm.
Also, you can get help from Birmingham Careers Service if:
- You have left school.
- Are aged 16 to 19 (up to 25 if you have a learning difficulty or disability).
- Are unemployed and looking for a college course, job, training or apprenticeship.
This service is available at their Birmingham Careers Service outreach venues.
In addition to the resources in the school’s careers library and the resources included in the different sections of these careers web pages, you can use the following to research career ideas:
- National Careers Service Job Profiles: these provide detailed information about different careers, for example, what the job involves, salary details and entry requirements.
- Careersbox: this is a free online library of careers related film, news and information. Provides online case studies that show real people doing real jobs and gives an insight into careers across all sectors.
- Icould: free, online careers videos showing the career journeys taken by a wide range of people.
- Heath Careers (NHS): helps explore hundreds of NHS careers.
- Tomorrow’s engineers: helps explore engineering options.